Welcome to CIJK-MB-2019
The research fields of this conference include, but are not restricted to:
1. Mathematical modelling and theoretical analysis in the fields of population biology, epidemiology, biological science, environmental science and so on.
2. Qualitative and stability theory of differential equations and its application.
3. Control systems driven by practical problems in the fields of engineering technology and so on.
4. Biostatistics, computational biology, bioinformatics, game theory.
5. The theory of neural network and its application in the fields of engineering technology, life sciences and so on.
The CIJK International Conference on Mathematical Biology is an important platform of promoting the communication of latest achievement of researchers working in mathematical biology and interdisciplinary fields in Asia. Since the first academic conference was held in Southwest University (Chongqing, China) in 2006, it had been successfully held for six times so far.
The 1st China-Japan Colloquium of Mathematical Biology, Chongqing, China, 2006.
The 2nd China-Japan Colloquium of Mathematical Biology, Okayama, Japan, 2008.
The 3rd China-Japan Colloquium of Mathematical Biology, Beijing, China, 2010.
The 4th China-Japan-Korea International Conference on Mathematical Biology, Pusan, Korea, 2012.
The 5th China-Japan-Korea Colloquium of Mathematical Biology, Kyoto, Japan, 2015.
The 6th China-India-Japan-Korea Colloquium of Mathematical Biology, Kanpur, India, 2017.
Early-bird registration deadline: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Regular registration deadline: Friday, July 19, 2019
Abstract submission deadline: Friday, July 19, 2019